Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. We use the term “cookies” as an aggregated term to describe techniques such as cookies, Flashcookies and webbeacons.
Cookies are primarily used to ensure that your visit to our websites is as easy to use as possible, as well as for any advertising purposes during your future visits to other websites.
From time to time a cookie file may be placed on your computer to improve the effectiveness of this website and/or our services to you. Most browsers are configured to accept cookies. You can change your settings to refuse all cookies or to be notified whenever a cookie is sent. If you disable the receipt of cookies, some features provided on our website may not be available and some “pages” may not display correctly.
The duration of information storage depends on the type of cookie used. Session cookies expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies usually have expiration dates ranging between two months and a few years. Persistent cookies can be deleted by the user himself.
3. Purposes of use
The use of certain cookies is necessary for the performance of basic functions on our website and is considered technically necessary to make the connection to the website or to provide the internet service. These cookies are essential for the operation of the web site which is necessary to provide you with a pleasant experience when you visit our web site.
Such Cookies are:
- Cookies that are necessary to identify and /or maintain content entered by the subscriber or user during a session on a website throughout the duration of that connection. For example, such cookies are necessary when the user fills out an online form.
- Cookies that is necessary to authenticate the user on parts of the page that require authentication.
- Cookies with multimedia content, such as flash player “cookies”, during a session on a website. Such are for example “cookies” that are installed by viewing a video on the website visited by the user
- Google cookies for viewing maps
- YouTube cookies for viewing YouTube videos. com
Cookies are in no way used to record the user’s personal data nor do they become aware of any file of his/her personal computer.
4. How to view or delete cookies
In order to delete temporary files and cookies, it is best to consult your browser.
Information about cookies and your Internet browser:
Mozilla Firefox – Enable and disable cookies
Google Chrome Management – cookies and site data
Microsoft Internet Explorer – Cookies: frequently asked questions